- Escape the negative gearing trap and stop losing thousands of dollars every year through an investment property that may never return a capital gain
- Start generating an extra $1,009/month from your investment property within the next 8 weeks
- Never pay rates, insurance, maintenance, repairs or property management fees again
- Never deal with tenants or property managers
- Relieve mortgage related financial stress instantly
- Become more educated about their investment choices, and take charge of their financial future
- Complete details of how the strategy works from start to finish
- A breakdown of the risks involved and my risk minimisation strategies that protect your capital
- Verified case studies showing how I have generated $100,000’s in profits for property investors just like you
- How you can escape the Negatively Geared Property trap.
- A Frequently Asked Questions section that I’m sure will cover most of the questions that you currently have about this property investment strategy
- Your property must have a current value of less than $500,000
- Your underlying bank loan must be a standard interest rate (no low-doc or high interest rate loans)
- You must want to maximise positive cash flow from your investment property
"Darren Webber sent me a letter about my property at Eumundi Street the same day that my contract for $385,000 fell through due to finance. I contacted Darren and asked some questions as this way was very new to me. After a couple of long and very informative conversations, I put the property with Darren. I am happy with the results, the new tenants are very happy and everyone is in a win_win situation. I would definitely recommend Darren Webber and his team to anyone who finds themselves in the same situation as I was in. Again, thank you Darren for all of your help and understanding.”
"Darren was able to help me to turn 2 negatively geared properties around which were costing me around $1,500 a month each. They simply weren’t selling for the amount I needed in the current market... Darren is very professional and knowledgeable and definitely worth taking to before you resign yourself to selling unwanted properties at low ‘fire-sale’ prices."